Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WIPE-OUT!!


Did anyone see the Pampers' wipes coupons from the Sunday Proctor and Gamble coupon circular? Holy Cow!! $2.00 off ONE package. FYI=Wal-Mart carries them for $1.97. Stock up, stock up. I looked online for coupons. Talk about price-gouging. The coupons are expensive. I have to admit that I did buy a set on http://www.ebay.com/ that I thought was a pretty good deal in comparison to the rest. There was forty coupons for the wipes and forty coupons for $1.50 off diapers included for $14.99+99cents shipping. They're coming from California, so I should have them by Thursday. That's the most I have ever paid for a set of coupons--but there are FORTY golden coupons. After dividing the cost of the coupons between all the packages (and I'm not using the diapers)--I'm at 40 cents a package. Truly tremendous for brand-name wipes! And even with my youngest 2 years closer to Depends, baby wipes have become a staple in our household and preschool--so 40 packages is an investment that will not go amiss.



I'm not too savvy with the Rite-Aid and Walgreens' savings programs. But I am going to make a concerted effort to figure them out because I'm all over a good deal when it comes my way. I did notice that there is a Proctor and Gamble Buy $20 Get $5 back deal going on at Rite-Aid. Their wipes are 29 cents more expensive than Wal-Mart, but I would get $5 back for every breaking the transaction into $20 amounts. Ultimately--buying them this was would pay myself back $5 of part of the coupons price--thus lowering the cost of the wipes. Now that's what true savings is all about...



So--I would track down every neighbor and friend that doesn't have kids and ask them if they are going to use that Pampers' wipe coupon that came in the Sunday coupons. Stellar, stellar, stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment