Thursday, June 10, 2010

Double Coupons Coming...

In the upcoming Sunday paper, there is going to be the Albertsons' double coupon sheets. Normally this wouldn't be worthy of a posting by itself...but if you think in multiple food dimensions, like I do--you put two and two together and come up with FREE a lot. So I was thinking about the dairy coupons that I have coming for yogurt. I was going to go get all my yogurt this weekend...but I'm going to wait till Monday (FOR SURE!!) because I can double those $1 coupons on the Dannon to make the whole transaction -$3. Now, the store won't be giving you any money back, but that doesn't preclude the fact that you can buy a pound of hamburger for FREE with your FREE dairy products, or add a gallon of milk, cereal, staples, etc. I LOVE these kind of deals. It's a no-brainer about what to stock up on because everything is stock-up worthy when it doesn't cost anything. I just have to make sure that there is room in the garage fridge for all that yogurt. Disclaimer: I'm thinking that we are going to be sending the tubes of yogurt to every activity that my kids need a snack for. Oh well. Normally I wouldn't be able to afford to send that kind of treat in large quantities. But when you get everything for free...you can be the cool mom with the goods that everyone wants for snack helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment