Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quizno's is the Bomb!!

So I've had lunch at Quizno's at least 3 times a week for the last 3 weeks. Go figure. Why? Because for every adult sandwich you purchase, you get a kids meal for free. So--for $4, I feed Jessica and myself. Delicious. I got hooked on the toasty Torpedo tuna melts. But I may have a new favorite. Jeff and I had lunch there with the chitlin for a total of $5. Fabulous! We ordered the Roast Beef and Cheddar on Rosemary parmesan bread (dressed it up like it was the Black Angus Sirloin...) to share and Jessica got the kids' meal for free. Can I just scream how GOOD that sandwich tasted. I have a new favorite to switch up my daily options. But parental disclaimer: I think I've ruined the 5 yr-old's perception of "lunch". She thinks that it's supposed to be in a public place--every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment